TFO T-Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
For Price and ease,,, I think it should be kept simple.. even tho there were some very nice designs..
BEFORE we vote we need to know if the winner is evena doable design.. Cost etc..
Sammi.. can you find out how much yours would be IF you won?

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Laura said:
For Price and ease,,, I think it should be kept simple.. even tho there were some very nice designs..
BEFORE we vote we need to know if the winner is evena doable design.. Cost etc..
Sammi.. can you find out how much yours would be IF you won?

They'd be around, or less than $20. Probably less, since I can buy the shirts in bulk from this shop by my house, for like, $2 per shirt. Then I can just pay him for labor.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
sammi said:
So here's what I've got. A disclaimer first: I know my t-shirt designs use pictures, as Josh said NOT to, but I've got an idea for us. If you remember, I mentioned I have a friend who screen prints t-shirts. He can screen print pictures and they turn out beautiful. If one of my designs got chosen, I could talk to him and get the shirts printed through him. Also remember, fonts, tort species, wording, and placement could all be edited on these shirts.

Design 1: I used the shell of a tortoise to show through the text. Pretty simple, but eye catching too.

t5rvdd.jpg

Design 2: Simple centered design, with a logo on the sleeve as well.

263aot5.jpg

Design 3: So obviously I have no clue what "tortoise tracks" look like! This was my attempt at them. If this design was chosen, maybe someone could help me with photos of tortoise tracks in sand or something, so I could make them more accurate. I couldn't find any bird's eye view ones in google images.

de7afo.jpg

These are sooooo cute Sammi. :D

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I'm working out of town so it's taking me a while to set up the poll. Apologies, it will be up ASAP!

channy

5 Year Member
I like khanvict,s very bold and to the point! ViVa!!!! :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So what happened to our contest? It has just slowly faded into the sunset. Who's the winner?????

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
emysemys said:
So what happened to our contest? It has just slowly faded into the sunset. Who's the winner?????

Was there ever a vote? A few of the entries also didn't follow guide-lines either.

Probably should be re done? Give people a week to submit, and then a week of voting. Only allowing those who followed the guidelines to be voted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.