TFO Book Club ?

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Malverne, NY
He might not want to say it himself, but I recommend our very own @jsheffield's books. They can be found on amazon. I've read the first 2 in his series that follows a freelance "detective/investigator".

Chelonian related i recommend:

Turtle Planet by Yun Rou
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1642502715/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Enjoyable read with built in lessons

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
He might not want to say it himself, but I recommend our very own @jsheffield's books. They can be found on amazon. I've read the first 2 in his series that follows a freelance "detective/investigator".

Chelonian related i recommend:

Turtle Planet by Yun Rou
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1642502715/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Enjoyable read with built in lessons
Oh dang!!! I didn't realize we had an author here! Thats awesome! I will definitely have to check those out

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'm currently reading a horror book by max brooks. He wrote world War z. Its called devolution. Im almost half way throw it. I love how horror writers ease you into it, then slam you right into the middle of the craziness!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Great. More nightmares. An elevator in the freakin Grand Canyon. As this is about books when my mom kept harassing me about staying away from the Grand Canyon and I laughed at her she gave me a book called Death in the Grand Canyon. It’s actually a fascinating read. Very recently a tourist died trying to get the perfect picture and every year it seems somebody dies trying to take selfies or being careless or not having good depth perception and taking a tumble. There’s been murders, stupidity deaths, suicides… The list goes on and on but I don’t recall any elevators in it to date.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
And Lokkje is my thoroughbred rescue. Here he is with my friend Darla.

Attachments

• 1B0B6718-72E0-49B9-AB9E-D004E4C4CB29.jpeg
    1B0B6718-72E0-49B9-AB9E-D004E4C4CB29.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 8C1776FE-4287-4A64-8998-84D425A6F238.jpeg
    8C1776FE-4287-4A64-8998-84D425A6F238.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 9

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Great. More nightmares. An elevator in the freakin Grand Canyon. As this is about books when my mom kept harassing me about staying away from the Grand Canyon and I laughed at her she gave me a book called Death in the Grand Canyon. It’s actually a fascinating read. Very recently a tourist died trying to get the perfect picture and every year it seems somebody dies trying to take selfies or being careless or not having good depth perception and taking a tumble. There’s been murders, stupidity deaths, suicides… The list goes on and on but I don’t recall any elevators in it to date.
Yes this is an original. Dont worry, u will get .0009% of the profits. Lol

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
And politics aside I really enjoyed reading Michelle Obama’s Becoming.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Relax, don’t worry, none that involve elevators.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
No glass bottom boats for @Lokkje and @Chubbs the tegu! Just as well... They're kind of meant for alligator viewing! ?
I've been on a glass bottom boat in cozmel! Funny think was, there was a pregnant woman on the boat too and it made her nauseous so she threw up over the side. But, it was glass... so we got to see a lot of fish come up! ????