TFO 3 Year Anniversary - Southern CA Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:( Well I almost got to you meet some of you. Our dispatcher just sent us a load too good to pass up...lots of miles, but even more importantly looks like a few hours at home.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
One is the park office and one is actually the park. Sad to hear jacqui but work is work.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
It's just north of Foothill Blvd (Rte 66)...we're outta here in less than an hour...and my wife declined her vacation day from us...so she's coming too! I hear Bob is coming...right Maggie...riding shotgun in that beautiful IROC ZZZZZZZZZZZ!:p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No one ever I.D.'d the folks in this picture for me. This is from the first year anniversary of TFO. I think that's Cory in the middle of the back row, and Robyn (Crazy1) on the end. Purpod is in purple in the front Row, and I think that's Josh on the right in front of Robyn. But would someone please I.D. the rest of the folks? Please? And I surly hope someone took a group picture of last week-end's get-together.

gettogether-1.jpg

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
purpod in purple. michael tuma next to her. i am back center 'spike' shirt. my gf and her mom next to me. everything else yvonne said is correct. no clue who the other lady is.

and of course Littlefoot way in front

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Anyone at the party, my family would like to know where the yummy guacamole came from.

fgately

5 Year Member
My favorite part was whan Josh was drinking what he called "Panther Juice" and got up on the table to do a wild strip tease. The cops came out, broke up the party, and said "No more wild tortoise people in this park!" A few beer bottles were thrown and an SUV was turned over. Josh yelled at the cops, "Hey, I got your turtle right here!" He was then taken into custody and we haven't heard from him since. What was that green stuff in the brownies by the way?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I must have been at the wrong party

M

Maggie Cummings

fgately said:
My favorite part was whan Josh was drinking what he called "Panther Juice" and got up on the table to do a wild strip tease. The cops came out, broke up the party, and said "No more wild tortoise people in this park!" A few beer bottles were thrown and an SUV was turned over. Josh yelled at the cops, "Hey, I got your turtle right here!" He was then taken into custody and we haven't heard from him since. What was that green stuff in the brownies by the way?

OMG! I am screaming! Too funny
There is no way I would put that pooping machine in my IROC sorry 'bout that. But I will be in Fresno on the 26th and 27th of this month. Come on up to Yvonne's I'll be there.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
WTF Josh! Waited for the kids to leave so you could turn the volume up?!?!?:D

fgately

5 Year Member
You know I'm just jokin Josh! I had a nice time and met some good folks. We actually didn't get a chance to talk torts too much, but it was fun all the same. Yes, the carne asada was good as well as the guacamole. Thanks so much for the tshirts. Your efforts to put this forum together are very much appreciated.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Well, it looks like I missed out on a great fun. I am just getting back into forum since the end of fiscal year chaos of work in June and a lot of other professional obligations over the summer. I also had difficulty logging onto the site past few months and Josh helped me establish a new password...oh well....I'm in 90807--I'll try for the 4th anniversary party! PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.