Terry's babies are here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
They came today, and may I say the pics on the website did them no justice! They are gorgeous!! They arrived well packed, and became active and eating less than 5 minutes out of the box! Here is a pre-shipping pic taken yesterday:
DSC089372.jpg

Here are a couple taken less than 10 minutes after arrival. I will get better ones later as I didn't want to disturb them too much after their stressful experience and took the pics through the plexiglass lid (that's why so red). I will get more soon!

Terrysbabies004.jpg

Terrysbabies003.jpg

The pics aren't the best I've taken...I just wanted to show everyone they really do eat right out of the box! :)

---
1w 2d 10:34 smoke-free, 276 cigs not smoked, $52.44 saved, 23:00 life saved
(A new feature I use since I quit smoking, WOOHOO!! Tobacco free!! Now I can really spend some money on my torts:p)

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Just a warning. Keep count fingers after feeding Terry's torts, they are eating machines.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
The babies look wonderful. even the red pics. Glad they arrived fine.
I haven't had a cig. in amost 12 years now. (I was a hard core chain smoker of Kools) One of the hardest yet best things I did just for me. Not counting my torts. So a BIG CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D keep up the great work. Just think how fast that tort $$ will add up, that alone could be a heck of an incentive.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so sweet, and of course they ate right away! :p I should have my sweeties from Terry next week!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Congrats on the babies AND stopping smoking! Ive never felt better since I quit in 2005. I dont like the weight I gained but physically I feel a heck of a lot better and I dont get sick as often as I used to. Im working on losing the weight now. WOOT!

I had to look this up when I saw yours.....

136 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 48 seconds since I quit smoking
19,179 cigarettes NOT smoked!
$3,500.17 Money saved!

:)

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I know what you mean :p. I've gained 3 pounds since I quit. I was using m&ms and mini milky ways as a substitute the first week.:rolleyes:. Now everything just tastes so much better!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It is 13 years since I stopped smoking. I gained 47 lbs. after I stopped. I have lost most of it now, and really do feel so much better. I can breath.
Your babies are so beautiful, by the way...

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
They are all so cute!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! Congrats on quiting smoking that is great, one of these days I will quit to...

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Seems like such a long time, huh? Ah well, time flies as the years come and go I've found.

---
1w 2d 19:41 smoke-free, 293 cigs not smoked, $55.67 saved, 1d 0:25 life saved

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Itort said:
Just a warning. Keep count fingers after feeding Terry's torts, they are eating machines.

LOL, I'll definitely keep that in mind!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats on your new babies Carolyn! Congrats on stopping smoking as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.