TeguTalk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Late last month I purchased the Tegu husbandry site TeguTalk.com from Bobby Hill of Varnyard Herps, Inc. Bobby and I will be working together on TeguTalk with him being the resident expert. I encourage all here that are interested in Tegus to check out TeguTalk.com, it's a great site with a lot of friendly, knowledgeable folks.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I checked it out. Its pretty good. Not as good as TFO though... :)

I've been lurking over there for a little while now. Some good info. I like Bobby's method of taming them too.

armandoarturo

5 Year Member
Mexico
IT does looks good
But, the black background, and the white-red letters, kind of make my eyes tired :p

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
i have been on that site for the past few years. it is a GREAT site for tegu info. Bobby Hill has some amazing tegus also and is very knowledgeable. i highly urge anyone with a tegu or anyone who is thinking of getting one to check it out.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Thanks for the feedback and kind words everyone. The site is a bit difficult to read compared to Tortoise Forum. I've got a lot of work to do to fix up TeguTalk but it's a lot of fun working on that site along with this one and I can't want to make improvements!

Status
Not open for further replies.