Tbt...Posted on FB 3 years ago

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Are they living indoors with diapers? Where's all the other ones you have listed? More pics needed.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Where did you get such an idea from...diapers?!

Wouldn't a diaper annoy a tort?

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Online ive seen diapers on torts. Havent tried that on Sheldon.
Occasionally used them on my rabbits years ago.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm afraid I'm missing the whole point of this thread. What does "TBT" mean? And what does "so much bigger than on facebook" mean?

If you're just showing pictures of your two sulcatas, ok, I get it. Nice looking tortoises. But I don't get the title of the thread.

I see that it's important for you to keep your floors clean. The best way to do that is to keep your tortoises outside where they belong.

Last edited:

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I'm afraid I'm missing the whole point of this thread. What does "TBT" mean? And what does "so much bigger than on facebook" mean?

If you're jut showing pictures of your two sulcatas, ok, I get it. Nice looking tortoises. But I don't get the title of the thread.

I see that it's important for you to keep your floors clean. The best way to do that is to keep your tortoises outside where they belong.
Amen !

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Yeah, keeping torts in the house on the floor isn't safe, either. The cold floors, possibility of them eating something off the floor that could hurt them, accidental kicking/stepping on/catching heads or limbs in doorways, etc. Is this just a temporary or very infrequent thing, where they are on the floor instead of an enclosure?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

If you're just showing pictures of your two sulcatas, ok, I get it. Nice looking tortoises. But I don't get the title of the thread.

Tbt: throw back Tuesday, theyre old pics that were posted on Facebook 3 years ago.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tbt: throw back Tuesday, theyre old pics that were posted on Facebook 3 years ago.

Ah...I see. In that case, I agree with thehowards (who are more 'with it' than I), where are the current pictures? And I'll bet those tortoises live outside now, right?

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
I get the concerns, I should have clarified that they DO NOT LIVE INSIDE OUR HOME....the diaper idea was just a one day thing for cute pictures, sort of like Anne Geddes pictures of babies....my torts live outside in a big secured enclosure with a two room heated home. Sorry it made some of you worry. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441229060.091949.jpg

PS: the house behind Karla in the picture above is her home. :)

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Haha, Anne Geddes photos of tortoises, very neat! XD Would love to see more photos of Karla's home -- looks pretty awesome! :)

thehowards

5 Year Member
Central FL
Agreed I love that tort house it's like a tort club house more pics please beautiful torts :D