Tazer the Leopard Says ....

Kasia

Location (City and/or State)
Poland
Does he get up there on his own? That platform looks pretty high....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree. If he falls and flips and your not home it could be bad or if he hits that rock on the bottom wrong. A ramp to that spot with sides on the platform is recommended. Or lower the basking bulb so you get the right temps at substrate level.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
That is the sign of a happy tortoise. catching some rest and rays.

Jimb

5 Year Member
Colorado Springs, Co.
Thanks everyone .. yes, he gets up and down on his own. He's also quite capable of righting himself if he was to flip over. It's not as high as it might look. :)

Kasia

Poland
I would still say it's pretty high...and his struggling to get down. I don't understand why you like it to make it so hard for them? Tazer especially...

Jimb

5 Year Member
Colorado Springs, Co.
I would still say it's pretty high...and his struggling to get down. I don't understand why you like it to make it so hard for them? Tazer especially...

I appreciate your concern but he's fine. I keep that way because he sleeps under that tile and it's pretty snug for him now. If he wanted to climb down the easy way, he has a path to the side which he sometimes uses.

Kasia

Poland
I am sure that secretly your training him to take on climbing and eventually get all the way up on Mount Everest...with all my faith in him (bless him:))I'm not sure he is capable...:)