Taking suggestions - Michigan/Ohio tortoise club

Status
Not open for further replies.

B K

5 Year Member
Ok we are going to start the club we would like input on structuring the club and setting meetings up any ideas you have.lets post them so we can all see.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I think we should set it up with elected positions. We will need a president, treasurer, etc.

Also, we need a "mission" I think. Are we going to just be a group of hobbyists that get together, or do we want to be involved in conservation, rescue, education, etc?

I also don't think that we should exclude turtles, lol. I have many turtles myself and a lot of tortoise people have turtles also, especially box turtles.

DerekS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Akron, OH
gah! Seen this post right after I emailed you, so i will share here. I don't know how involved I could be but I would totally host a couple meetings here at my place this summer if anyone wanted. And I agree with kyryah on the turtles! I love my turtles.

B K

5 Year Member
Great to hear from both of you I think all of kyryah ideas are great the turtles is a definite. The Artic Tortoise and Turtle Club. DerekS hosting a couple meetings is a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.