Table advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AesopTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ky
Anybody see something wrong or have general suggestions/criticism of my first tortoise table?

Attachments

• image-2194671505.png
    image-2194671505.png
    884.4 KB · Views: 66

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
I love your enclosure! I just ordered some seeds to plant. I really like the rocks in the water dish. Is it hard to keep clean?

melkin

5 Year Member
Quite beautiful and inviting. It sure beats what I came up with when my now huge 4 sulcatas and 2 semi-large leopards were teensy. I am wondering what the plant on the left side of the picture is as I don't recognize the leaves.
Melinda

AesopTortoise

5 Year Member
Ky
MasterOogway said:
I love your enclosure! I just ordered some seeds to plant. I really like the rocks in the water dish. Is it hard to keep clean?

Thank u. And it's not hard to keep clean as all the torts waste I spray with water to mix into the soil. The bottom and shelf are easily removed/replaced. I grow another sod shelf before so there's a replacement ready. And the water dish is a paint tray set inside another so I remove the top one and rinse in the sink.

melkin said:
Quite beautiful and inviting. It sure beats what I came up with when my now huge 4 sulcatas and 2 semi-large leopards were teensy. I am wondering what the plant on the left side of the picture is as I don't recognize the leaves.
Melinda

Thanks. On the left is a fern sandwiched between two arboricola's. Also not in the pic. there's an aloe and a strawberry planter.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Wow, this looks great! I love the plants; provides such a natural environment for your tort. I have spider plant starters that I can wait to plant in my table.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Are you sure that is your first? It is beautiful :D

I would like to have some dirt area for my sulcata if I were you though. They like to burrow sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.