T. ornata ornata

M

Maggie Cummings

I mixed her and Queenie up in a thread, so I thought anyone interested would want to see better pictures...
She's never been bred, she's about 9 yrs old. I have raised her from a hatchling. She eats IMG_4833.JPG IMG_4357.JPG IMG_4359.JPG IMG_4364.JPG IMG_4362.JPG IMG_4363.JPG everything. She's a great little turtle, but I won't be able to care for her much longer. Here's her and Spot, the 3-toed trying to get out of the soaking pan....Look what Spot does to the ornata. Experienced keepers only, all I want is a great home for her and help with the shipping if you are far away.

M

Maggie Cummings

I also have a female 1/2 T. hermanni and 1/2 T.h. boetteri. You must sign a contract that says you won't breed her. I have 2 parakeets need to go, a couple, male and female. Have the ornata, and a 17 yr old, 120 lb very personable Sulcata, only to go from Texass to the deep South and have acreage. I will deliver and do a yard check. I'm fussy about this one. Please PM me with questions and I'll send better pix.
Or email if you want, [email protected]
Experienced keepers only, no dickering. The Sulcata is for sale, but the rest just need a great keeper....
The just fixed laptop won't make a decent thread, so if you're interested, please contact me....

jskahn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wickenburg, AZ
Where are you located? I have 3 rescue female Ornates, I am trying to get them a male, but I do have a great indoor= outdoor enclosure, with constantly running water in AZ.

M

Maggie Cummings

Where are you located? I have 3 rescue female Ornates, I am trying to get them a male, but I do have a great indoor= outdoor enclosure, with constantly running water in AZ.
This is a female, and she belongs to someone else now. I live on Oregon

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Maggie is without a computer or smart phone at this time. If you want to contact her please send me a private conversation and I'll telephone her for you.