Swimming with the sea turtles!!!!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
@Melis My sister texted me last night after she got home. She thinks the beach they went to for the turtles was Playa Piscado and sent me a lovely local map. The map is charming, but obviously, we can't be certain of its precision. If you look to the far left, under the person perched to dive in the water, Playa Piscado is the 2nd named location. Good luck, wherever you go!!!!! :):<3:

View attachment 244469

Love the map .... :)

Melis

Maryland
@Melis My sister texted me last night after she got home. She thinks the beach they went to for the turtles was Playa Piscado and sent me a lovely local map. The map is charming, but obviously, we can't be certain of its precision. If you look to the far left, under the person perched to dive in the water, Playa Piscado is the 2nd named location. Good luck, wherever you go!!!!! :):<3:

View attachment 244469
Thank you so much! I will update you guys soon :)

Melis

Maryland
Not to sound too sappy, but I love how the people here look out for each other. Even go out of their way to look up information to help someone else out. My fiancé was joking today because we were signing up for everything for the cruise and he always gets the social media package they offer. I’m not big into Facebook so I never get it. He asked what I was gonna do for a whole week without my turtle people. And I really don’t know!! Lol

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Not to sound too sappy, but I love how the people here look out for each other. Even go out of their way to look up information to help someone else out. My fiancé was joking today because we were signing up for everything for the cruise and he always gets the social media package they offer. I’m not big into Facebook so I never get it. He asked what I was gonna do for a whole week without my turtle people. And I really don’t know!! Lol

Just go have fun. We want to see the turtles tooooo! And safe travels.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA

I always said it you’ll meet the nicest people on this forum unlike anywhere else.