Surrendering 6-year-old Sulcata in Southern California!

JBohrod

Location (City and/or State)
Yucca Valley, California
Hi everyone! I have raised my 6-year-old male Sulcata since he was a hatchling, but life circumstances are now making it untenable for me to keep him. He is about 14 inches long, 9 inches wide, and weighs probably only about 8 pounds. He is in great health, raised on a grass and hay diet mostly. I am looking for someone preferably in Southern California who has some experience with Sulcatas. I'd like him to have a good home, outside with plenty of room to roam. I am willing to deliver if you live in Southern California, and can bring what supplies I do have. Reach out if you have any interest!

Attachments

• Dolores_May2021.jpg
    Dolores_May2021.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41

Robinskie

South Gate
Hello, I am in Southern California (20 mins from Downtown) and would love to adopt Dolores. We don't have any experience with Sulcatas however we are a very loving family with a big yard for him to roam.

JBohrod

Yucca Valley, California
Hello, I am in Southern California (20 mins from Downtown) and would love to adopt Dolores. We don't have any experience with Sulcatas however we are a very loving family with a big yard for him to roam.
Hi there! Thanks for your interest! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

This animal can grow to be quite large in size - are you prepared for this inevitability? Sulcatas are escape artists - do you have a fence around your yard/the area you'd like to keep it? Do you have any other pets, like dogs, which will be using the same area?

If you'd prefer to DM me so we can talk, that would work too! Thanks!

Robinskie

South Gate
Hi there! Thanks for your interest! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

This animal can grow to be quite large in size - are you prepared for this inevitability? Sulcatas are escape artists - do you have a fence around your yard/the area you'd like to keep it? Do you have any other pets, like dogs, which will be using the same area?

If you'd prefer to DM me so we can talk, that would work too! Thanks!
Hello, we have 3 bunnies (in hutches most of the time) and a big yard that is fenced off. We are fully aware of their life span and size and that is not a problem for us whatsoever.