Suprise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
My cousin sent me a Sonroa Black Kingsnake (aka Mexican Black Kingsnake) He is a month old and very cool.
I got a Fedex package at work, opened it and there he was. What a nice suprise. He is so pretty. Kingsnakes are my all time favorite snakes. And he is awsome. He's sleeping now, but I'll post some pics when he wakes up.
Oh yeah, we named him Julio, since he was born in July.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
LOL how did the people at work handle it? Or was it a snake hiding under the desk for a day?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations on Julios wonderful arrival at your desk. Pics we are excited to see pics. :)

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
dmmj said:
LOL how did the people at work handle it? Or was it a snake hiding under the desk for a day?

They Loved him. My boss want me to keep him at work. I have more than enough space for him at work. All of the guys want to see him eat.

dmmj said:

He actually got away for a bit, right when I opened the little container he was in. He darted across my desk and hid under my phone for a while. I just let him stay there and relax for a while. He seemed pretty stressed out after being mailed in a box. That would be rough. I must say, he is incredibly quick. Since he is jet black, its kinda hard to seem him when he's "running"

Crazy1 said:
Congratulations on Julios wonderful arrival at your desk. Pics we are excited to see pics. :)

I know, I know....I get pics up ASAP. He is still a bit feisty. And Quick. My main focus is to get him calm and content right now.
I will get some pics up real soon though, he is so pretty. Kings are my favorite type of snake. I had a beautiful California Banded for many years. She was an awsome snake. Sadly, she died a few years ago. She lived to be 15 years old. I'm so excited to have another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.