Sunshine.. the little South Indian star tortoise

ShirleyTX

Location (City and/or State)
Canyon Lake TX USA
Your little sunshine is a beautiful tortoise, as are your other babies. I was very interested in a Star tortoise but decided to get an Egyptian which stays very small and can be cared for indoors. The name of my Egyptian is "Sunshine", too!

seanang168

10 Year Member!
So nice.. When I had my baby tortoises, I didnt own any digital camera and handphone with camera is at its infancy. Hence I didnt have chance to take many nice photos of them. They are now fully grown. I realised I didnt spend as much time as I would have wanted to when they are small, as I was too busy working. Just lamenting. Those with baby tortoises should cherish the time you have with them. As they grew up very fast.

gaveau yohann

Location (City and/or State)
Guadeloupe
So nice.. When I had my baby tortoises, I didnt own any digital camera and handphone with camera is at its infancy. Hence I didnt have chance to take many nice photos of them. They are now fully grown. I realised I didnt spend as much time as I would have wanted to when they are small, as I was too busy working. Just lamenting. Those with baby tortoises should cherish the time you have with them. As they grew up very fast.

I do cherish my time with them