Sully-sitting

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Ok. I understand, I have 2 thoughts, (haha) the first one is to go to the teacher who owns the tortoise. No matter how hard it is, you take a deep breath and tell that teacher the truth and ask to keep the tort. #2 is you go to the custodian tell him the situation and ask him if he will go with you to the office and back you because he has seen the lack of care. Neither of those would be easy to do, but if you think about that little tortoise, it might make you stronger emotionally. And think about this...all they can do is say no...take a Sulcata care sheet with you...
The weather has turned and although I joke about it a lot, it was horrible last night and will continue this way for a couple of days. It’s so windy that a northerly wind is blowing rain sideways. That poor guy is on a lanai with an open top. My husband told me to bring the tort home today

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Deal... but the box stays with me.
I am an over protector of sullys now?
(When did that sh** happen????)
He can eat the Mazuri I will bring.. ?
It starts with blood and fear. It starts with a discovery of witches. Sorry, I love that show

Funny I love my sons tort but when I babysat this sully I fell in love with him. And his feet.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
The weather has turned and although I joke about it a lot, it was horrible last night and will continue this way for a couple of days. It’s so windy that a northerly wind is blowing rain sideways. That poor guy is on a lanai with an open top. My husband told me to bring the tort home today
Tell the teacher you're taking the tort home for the weekend due to the weather & don't bring it back. Perfect out. You can stall her with "he's sick" for several weeks. Or "you've tortured him enough."

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Tell the teacher you're taking the tort home for the weekend due to the weather & don't bring it back. Perfect out. You can stall her with "he's sick" for several weeks. Or "you've tortured him enough."
Yes, I decided that I will take him home tonight (Eddie Money) and use the ruse that itʻs almost Spring Break, and since I sully-sit him during the break anyway, might as well keep him till break is over. Then when break is over Iʻll just beg her to let me keep him because Iʻm needy like that. Make her think I have the problem with tortoises, we can both act like she isnʻt an abuser and I have problems. Well, I have problems anyway but thatʻs another thread. And you can all come over for a stress-free vacay and we can get drunk and end up with sand in various body cavities.