Sully-sitting

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Not until I get my beer! I don't know if I can trust you guys if you're going to put a trash lid on my back & lock me in the schoolhouse. Haven't you guys seen the original "Prom Night" w/ Jamie Lee Curtis?
??

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
You had me at hello
OK...I know this was yesterday, but I just now read it, first thing in the morning. You two need to stop! No flirting here, we are about tortoises for craps sake. This is not a pick up place. And Chubbs my friend, you are on the top of your game. Too f'ing funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
OK...I know this was yesterday, but I just now read it, first thing in the morning. You two need to stop! No flirting here, we are about tortoises for craps sake. This is not a pick up place. And Chubbs my friend, you are on the top of your game. Too f'ing funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had me at too f*ing funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
It takes real skill to
choke on air
fall up the stairs
and trip over nothing
you have those skills
*Gasp* You are mocking me so early in the morning? Itʻs 7:58, Iʻm only on my 2nd cup of coffee and being subjected to such ridicule?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Iʻm old enough to be his mother, he isnʻt my type and he creeps me out cause heʻs tasted sully feet with ketchup. I too, have standards. Is he rich?