Sully-sitting

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
yep, I think I’m gonna do the witness protection program with him. It breaks my heart when he hears my voice and comes out with those chubby feet and scratches at his enclosure to get to me (at least that’s what I think he’s doing - maybe I’m humanizing him too much) Just waiting for Spring Break. I don’t have a huge yard but hopefully he can at least stay till someone can take better care of him

I think you will take great care of him! He runs to you because he knows and trusts you! And...you bring good things to eat!

Obbie

Minnesota
@KarenSoCal @Chubbs the tegu it looks like I may be adopting the sully but I still have a few questions. Where do I get a fortress like the one you showed me without having to go to China? Do I really still have to do daily foot massages cause my Russian is getting jealous. Is a sullly foot fetish a bad thing? Their feet are so darned cute! I don't want his owner to think I'm lewd, you know, taking pictures of his feet.

View attachment 315137
I just love all your comments !! My girl Mali ?? loves her head an neck touched. She comes when called, and has taken a dog toy now and again !! You should rub her feet whenever you feel like it !!!

Attachments

• AC158BD1-E992-4895-BD6E-255BC4AACDAB.jpeg
    AC158BD1-E992-4895-BD6E-255BC4AACDAB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • EA756075-5E46-453E-A0F0-EEF42DFE3046.jpeg
    EA756075-5E46-453E-A0F0-EEF42DFE3046.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • DE5C6B2C-045A-41E8-86C8-C4B98819A28D.MOV
    26.2 MB

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
I just love all your comments !! My girl Mali ?? loves her head an neck touched. She comes when called, and has taken a dog toy now and again !! You should rub her feet whenever you feel like it !!!
wow! What a beauty!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
You know, part of this DID start with the cute foot fetish thing......

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
I applaud your efforts to effect a positive change for your neighbor's sully. I really wonder about people who think torts are like dogs or just worth the minimal care. There's always an anonymous call to animal control authorities if nothing else works. Hang in there!!
If she had a dog I imagine it would probably be chained up, living on dirt with a filthy water dish

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
yep, I think I’m gonna do the witness protection program with him. It breaks my heart when he hears my voice and comes out with those chubby feet and scratches at his enclosure to get to me (at least that’s what I think he’s doing - maybe I’m humanizing him too much) Just waiting for Spring Break. I don’t have a huge yard but hopefully he can at least stay till someone can take better care of him
Can i stay in ur yard for like 2 weeks?? I need a Hawaiian vaca.. i mean my feet are not as cute but not terrible