[sulcatastation] LIVE TURTLE AND TORTOISE SHOW!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Hi Everyone...Two weeks from today on Sunday Aug. 17th is the Calif. Turtle and Tortoise Club's Orange County Chapters Live Turtle and Tortoise Show in La Habra Calif. (Southern Orange County Area) www.octortoisecttc.org
This is our 3rd year - it's showing to be bigger and better then last year! We will have sister chapters of the CTTC coming to join us - talk with them about keeping turtles/tortoises in their area and climate. The guy we call the "Desert Tortoise Guru" - Don Williams will be there to educate you on bladder stones! A must see along with MBD. Want to know more about "Humid Hides" for growing up perfectly smooth tortoises? We'll have exhibits there to show you! Want so see what a Pig Nosed Turtle Looks like? How about one that has a neck longer then it's body? Who can't resist looking at a baby?? We may be lucky and someone will have babies Just Hatching Before your eyes!! We have been lucky to have that the last two years - Amazing to watch! Maybe the giants are your thing?? Ever wanted the RARE opportunity to have your picture taken with one While Petting a 350+ tortoise? You can here! Or perhaps you can't have a live turtle or tortoise but love them anyhow? We have vendors that will have nic nacs of turtle and tortoise items. Need an accessory for your turtle/tortoise enclosure? We will be having the return of our member Sal who does work carving/working! There's something for the whole family whether you have a turtle or tortoise or not! Home baked goodies, fresh bar-b-qued Hot Dogs, chips, Ice Cold Water and Sodas to quench your thirst. For the kids there are free turtle balloon bracelets, temporary turtle tattoos, coloring pages and other crafts. Lots of free parking - a nice carpeted Community Center with Air Conditioning and clean restrooms for your comfort! Sorry...no strollers will be allowed this year inside the exhibitor rooms.
Please won't you join us if you can? We have a goal this year to have 2,000 visitors come through. That means we have to have an additional 183 people to reach that goal!! Won't you please help us by passing this information along and join us?? Please send or post to facebook, social media, family, friends etc... We thank you!
We look forward to seeing you....You won't want to miss this event!
That's Sunday Aug. 17th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. 101 W. La Habra Blvd. City of La Habra, CA. Go to www.octortoise.org for a flier and additional info.
Hope to see you there!!

--
"The Turtlenutz"....Tom and Sharon
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Orange County Chapter of - "The Calif. Turtle & Tortoise Club"
www.octortoisecttc.org
Adoptions, Rescues, Relinquishments, Care Information, Events, Meetings and MORE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Loving Memory of Walter Allen...Casa de Tortuga, Fountain Valley, Calif.
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/wx3nK2tD

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've no connection with this here event. I must say, though, Tom and Sharon do the good things we all wish to be able to do.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Thanks for posting this, Ken!
Thanks to Heather, we will be there with 4 Redfoots.
You will be sorely missed, Heather!!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I love the slide show from Casa de Tortuga.

I'll go if I can.