Sulcatafood.com Seed mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Very Fast shipping, was told it was mail out Monday got it Wednesday. Awesome.

jbean7916

5 Year Member
I've been looking for a good grass mix to plant, i'm ordering a large packet of the Sulcata seed right now!!

pandacakes

5 Year Member
Oregon
One more thumbs up for Carolina Pet Supply's grazing tortoise seed mixture! My tortoise can't get enough of it and it grows wonderfully!

tortoiseboy8o8

5 Year Member
Oahu
Just wondering if anyone has actual pics of seed mixes they've grown?

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Virginia
tortoiseboy8o8 said:
Just wondering if anyone has actual pics of seed mixes they've grown?

If you go to the wedsite there are pictures of the mixes sent in my customers. I just got around to planting my, so, I don't have any pic's yet.

jbean7916

5 Year Member
I ordered a large packet of seed mix from Sulcatafood.com Last Wednesday and got a shipping confirmation; HOWEVER, it had NO information other than shipped. No shipper name, no tracking number and I still haven't received anything.

How long does it typically take to ship the seeds?

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Virginia
jbean7916 said:
I ordered a large packet of seed mix from Sulcatafood.com Last Wednesday and got a shipping confirmation; HOWEVER, it had NO information other than shipped. No shipper name, no tracking number and I still haven't received anything.

I was told my bag was ship out on a Monday, and got it by Wednesday.

jbean7916

5 Year Member
Lilithlee said:
jbean7916 said:

Did you get a shipping confirmation sent to your email? If so did you have more information included like who shipped it and a shipping number?

It's been a week now and I haven't gotten anything and I'm starting to worry a little about where my money went.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Virginia
jbean7916 said:
Lilithlee said:
jbean7916 said:

Did you get a shipping confirmation sent to your email? If so did you have more information included like who shipped it and a shipping number?

It's been a week now and I haven't gotten anything and I'm starting to worry a little about where my money went.

I got an e-mail for whom ever runs sulcatafood.com saying that she/he was on vacation and that they would ship out Monday. I expect to get an e-mail Tuesday/Wednesday-ish but by then the seeds were already here.
Have you contracted sulcatafood.com?

sulcatafood

5 Year Member
jbean7916 said:
Lilithlee said:
jbean7916 said:

Hi,
I hope you have received your seed. I just now saw this message. We were at a cancer camp with our daughter mid July. Any time you need to contact us, please email using the contact tab on our website or to geosulcata @ hotmail.com (without the spaces).
Hopefully you received everything. We shipped out all orders made that week the day we returned.
Thanks again,
Celeste
www.sulcatafood.com

Status
Not open for further replies.