Sulcata Wanted - Atlanta GA

100 Year Sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Marietta
We are interested in providing a forever home for a Sulcata. My grandfather had one for the longest time (RIP Tank) and we loved him. We recently lost grandpa (RIP Daddy Red) at the age of 99 and figure this would be a great way to carry on his memory. I have lots of experince with snakes, lizards, and of course Tank. We have over an acer of land in town and a 15 acer property that we will retire too down the road so plennty of room for a large tortise. WIll have a custom encloser built and will have plenty or room for exercise, bathing, and a great warm hide, 2 Small kids will grow up with the tortise and take him on many years down the road.

Please let us know if you need a great home for your Sulcata. Will be very well taken care of and loved. Can meet half way to help transport from surrounding states.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
We are interested in providing a forever home for a Sulcata. My grandfather had one for the longest time (RIP Tank) and we loved him. We recently lost grandpa (RIP Daddy Red) at the age of 99 and figure this would be a great way to carry on his memory. I have lots of experince with snakes, lizards, and of course Tank. We have over an acer of land in town and a 15 acer property that we will retire too down the road so plennty of room for a large tortise. WIll have a custom encloser built and will have plenty or room for exercise, bathing, and a great warm hide, 2 Small kids will grow up with the tortise and take him on many years down the road.

Please let us know if you need a great home for your Sulcata. Will be very well taken care of and loved. Can meet half way to help transport from surrounding states.
The Repticon show is being held in Gwinnett on July 24, you will probably see a few available there.