Sulcata Tortoise wanted

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
I am currently wanting one or two Sulactas, preferably already able to live outdoors. I have a large male sulcata and two leopards that I keep separated as I will my new tort babies as well. I live on acreage with plenty of room for roaming and grazing and already have housing with power and heat and lighting. I will be driving to Hollywood FL July 18-23 if anyone has any for adoption in that area also.
I can and will provide pictures so you can see I will / do take very very good care of all my animals.
Thank you in advance, Dee Davis

daniellenc

Maryland
I am currently wanting one or two Sulactas, preferably already able to live outdoors. I have a large male sulcata and two leopards that I keep separated as I will my new tort babies as well. I live on acreage with plenty of room for roaming and grazing and already have housing with power and heat and lighting. I will be driving to Hollywood FL July 18-23 if anyone has any for adoption in that area also.
I can and will provide pictures so you can see I will / do take very very good care of all my animals.
You should check local rescues they're always full of adult Sulcata's that got too big.

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Pensacola, FL
I have been actively searching the ones I know of with no luck at all
Do you happen to know of any you can refer me too?

dozertort

5 Year Member
I am in the Tampa, FL area and have a 5 yr old male I would be willing to adopt out to the right home. Message me if interested.

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Pensacola, FL
I sent a reply to your original post, but yes I am intersted and thank you for considering me too. What will your adoption fee be?
My name is Dee My number is 850-712-5868 thank you Jori

Gretchen76

Did you find a Sulcata? If not where do you live? Considering reforming our 2 year old.

Gtort.com

5 Year Member
Las Vegas
Hi where do you live?

MichaelW

North Hollywood, CA

Hello,
I have a male Sulcata that is 6 or 7 years old I think. I'm not sure. His shell from front to back is about 24 inches.
I'm not asking for any money. Just want to find him a good loving home with plenty of space to roam.
I'm located in California.

Jvaughnn

Connecticut

I’m located in CT with a 4 year old male. He’s 12 inches long and looking for a warm, safe home where he can roam and graze all day. He’s very affectionate and also needs some human interaction.

Attachments

• D6F970F7-6E0C-49AE-81E3-904022061D9C.jpeg
    D6F970F7-6E0C-49AE-81E3-904022061D9C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7