Sulcata tortoise male for adoption South FL

HemmanuelG

Location (City and/or State)
Miami, FL
South Florida location. Sulcata is very active and roams the yard. Shell and tortoise are healthy and good color. Looking to put him in a good home as I have had him since he was born about 6 years ago. He is about 21-22 inches long.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What are you asking for him?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The reason I asked is because we have a 100 post rule- new members must have participated in at least 100 posts before they can sell on the Forum. Adoption, with no money exchanged, would be allowed, but if you're asking any sort of fee, I'll have to delete the thread.

HemmanuelG

Miami, FL
The reason I asked is because we have a 100 post rule- new members must have participated in at least 100 posts before they can sell on the Forum. Adoption, with no money exchanged, would be allowed, but if you're asking any sort of fee, I'll have to delete the thread.
I'd be fine with giving him away, the good home part is what is important to me!

HemmanuelG

Miami, FL
q9lzbGO
Here you go!

https://imgur.com/a/q9lzbGO

CritterCeeper

Lake city, fl
Hi there! Where are you located? I’m in north central Florida, have two Sulcatas of my own, and plenty of room for them to roam, and have been looking for another scute child to adopt-

HemmanuelG

Miami, FL
Hi there! Where are you located? I’m in north central Florida, have two Sulcatas of my own, and plenty of room for them to roam, and have been looking for another scute child to adopt-
Hey! I'm located in Miami, FL (South FL). I'd be happy for him to have some room and some friends as well!

CritterCeeper

Lake city, fl
Very nice! It’s a five hour drive for me, so of course I’m going to get with the wife- is there a way to pm on this site?