Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=12844463&cat=110&lpid=0&search=

"$300
Large Male Sulcata Tortoise plus Extras
American Fork, UT 84003 - Oct 16, 2010

I want to sell my Male Sulcata Tortoise thats 17 inches from front to back measured on the bottom of the shell and is 26 pounds and is healthy. It comes with a 4 foot by 6 foot boxed enclosure that sits on the ground, a heat lamp, and a year supply of hay for it to eat. I just don't have the time anymore and need the money. Call, Text, or Email "
357567.jpg

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Who refers to their tortoise as "it"? Someone please make this guy an offer and give "it" a good home!

moswen

5 Year Member
well, he has almost no pyramiding and he's out and walking around for the picture, he probably needs a good soak though, he's kept on hay in his hide and his nails are pretty short, which looks to me like what he walks on most of the time is that cement. he'd probably enjoy a back yard with more grass!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
moswen said:
well, he has almost no pyramiding and he's out and walking around for the picture, he probably needs a good soak though, he's kept on hay in his hide and his nails are pretty short, which looks to me like what he walks on most of the time is that cement. he'd probably enjoy a back yard with more grass!

This is exactly what I was thinking, Rebekah. As unfortunate as it is that someone would call their supposedly known-gender pet "it," his shell IS considerably smooth, he isn't hiding in the pictures, and it does look like he at least gets some outside time.

In any case, my fingers are crossed that someone here is close enough to get him and wanting a Sulcata.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I've noticed several sulcatas for sale on KSL recently for varying prices. Babies for 80 another adult? one for 220, 3" for 150 and a couple more. Plenty of options for people willing to come get them.

That redfoot pair up in Logan though is tempting. If I had more room I'd take them in a heartbeat. I've seen them for sale on and off for the past 6 months to a year.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Funny, Butter, I must not be paying much attention... Haven't noticed any of the other sullie ads... Now I'll have to look and find them, lol. This one just caught my eye because it was posted today and I've been seeing it reposted several times over the last couple weeks.

I forgot all about those redfoots! Tempting, indeed. :) Argh, space, always the issue. I can relate. If I had space to spare, I'd be hard pressed not to take in one of those sullies (or a leopard tort <3)...

Status
Not open for further replies.