Not open for further replies.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
mary t said:
View attachment 18157

View attachment 18158

Ask And I would love to post pictures... Lol.. Like all men but I. Pretty sure Willie is a girl- whoever produces the most food wins...

mary t said:
Ask And I would love to post pictures... Lol.. Like all men but I. Pretty sure Willie is a girl- whoever produces the most food wins...

View attachment 18159

I LUV IT HAHAHA That's so neat! How old is she...looks like a she to me too. Those are great pics! :D

Weda: that's cool...can't wait till mine are old enough.
Zamric: That's awesome your GF had the tort so you got to have experience and now you're probably hooked huh LOL

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Mine's still young, only close to 400 grams.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
luvmysulcata said:
Hey how long have you had your tort?

Hi luvmysulcata:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself and your sulcata?

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
MORTYtheTORTY said:
I LUV IT HAHAHA That's so neat! How old is she...looks like a she to me too. Those are great pics! :D[

Willie kid about 6 years old. Her name was halo... All my oys named her Willie but its short for Willamena...

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
MORTYtheTORTY said:
Zamric: That's awesome your GF had the tort so you got to have experience and now you're probably hooked huh LOL

She's my wife now but yah, she's the one that got me hooked! That's why i got 2 Leopards now!:p

She has just recently found more pics of WalkingRock when he was MUCH smaller.... I'll be posting those soon I hope!

luvmysulcata

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
Cathie has had his since the day after he hatched. I have only been taking care of him since Cathie and I got together about 7 years ago. He is now 12 or rather will be 12 in June.

I'm new at this how do you upload pics on here and how can you tell if they are male and female when I bought mine the lady didn't know hoe old she was but she's little :/

luvmysulcata

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi luvmysulcata:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself and your sulcata?

Sure! Let me find it first lol

luvmysulcata said:

Ok I'm lost how do I start a new thread?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
luvmysulcata said:
Zamric said:
Cathie has had his since the day after he hatched. I have only been taking care of him since Cathie and I got together about 7 years ago. He is now 12 or rather will be 12 in June.

I'm new at this how do you upload pics on here and how can you tell if they are male and female when I bought mine the lady didn't know hoe old she was but she's little :/

I find it's easier to place my pictures first into photobucket or tinypic and then place in here. If she is little, then it would be too soon to tell for sure. :(

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
luvmysulcata said:
emysemys said:
Hi luvmysulcata:

luvmysulcata said:

Ok I'm lost how do I start a new thread?

no worries :D I struggled in the beginning as well...click on Forums and then introductions and then start a new thread...it should say something like new topic or thread...i forget, and that's how you do it...you will get the hang of it but don't just start threads everywhere. I made the mistake thinking I can post whatever in the tortoise discussion forum but there's actually certain topics that belong in certain areas if you read through them carefully. Gluck and let us know if you need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.