Sulcata lovers and photos

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I got Dudley about 10 years or so ago as a 35lb rescue. He's over 100lbs now, but too heavy for me to put on a scale, so don't know exactly:

Dudley 3-28-19.jpg

That heating pad he's on is 1.5' x 2', so you can see, Dudley's about 2' long.

Last edited:

Russiantortylady

Vermont
Congratulations to all of you, they are against the law to have Sulcata's here in Vermont. THey are beautiful. My husband bought me a Russian for christmas last year and he is alot of fun!! Love seeing all the pics of your babies........

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Congratulations to all of you, they are against the law to have Sulcata's here in Vermont. THey are beautiful. My husband bought me a Russian for christmas last year and he is alot of fun!! Love seeing all the pics of your babies........
I think that might be an old interpretation of the law. At one time it was against the law to have tortoises from Africa because of a tick they might be carrying. But it didn't apply to African tortoises born in the U.S., just African tortoises being imported. And then they stopped importing them, so the law was useless.

LoganAndPoky

Ontario
Very far im sorry i cant take hom plus i dont have room for him i give most of my attention to my baby