Sulcata - Found- Gainesville FL area.

alifol513

Location (City and/or State)
Gainesville FL
I just saw a sulcata was found in Gainesville Florida on a turtle identification page on Facebook. I do not know the person, but figured this may be a good place to share it! As it is obviously somebody's pet and very well taken care of.

Person whom found him said

"Thanks everyone! It is in the hands of a biologist who knows what he’s got and is looking for the owner!"

if anybody knows the owner, or is the owner feel free to message me I turned on notifications for this site and I will get back to you as quickly as I can, or you can check out the group that he posted in on Facebook "turtle identification"

FB_IMG_1598765680491.jpg

saleena.lewis

Massachusetts
I just saw a sulcata was found in Gainesville Florida on a turtle identification page on Facebook. I do not know the person, but figured this may be a good place to share it! As it is obviously somebody's pet and very well taken care of.

Person whom found him said

"Thanks everyone! It is in the hands of a biologist who knows what he’s got and is looking for the owner!"

if anybody knows the owner, or is the owner feel free to message me I turned on notifications for this site and I will get back to you as quickly as I can, or you can check out the group that he posted in on Facebook "turtle identification"

View attachment 304809
Great looking tort! Hope they find their owner.

erdavis

5 Year Member
Gainesville, Fl (Go Gators!)
most definitely, I'm not the one with it so that's not up to me... But the guy who does have it isn't going to just hand it over. Proof needed
Anyone know which biologist got this tortoise? I really think it’s mine. Mine went missing just outside Gainesville near the Archer/Jonesville area a few months ago. He’s 9 years old and is about 12-13” wide. I messaged the guy a couple of hours ago but haven’t heard back yet.

Reactions: Ink