Sulcata for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste

5 Year Member
Sammy has been with our family for 6 years. We adopted her from a wildlife officer that had gone through a divorce and couldn't keep her or him anymore. We have always considered her a female but don't know for sure. She is 8-9 years old and 44 lbs. She has a very good home. We are interested in finding her a Southern home where she can spend year round outside. Since we live in Ohio, she spends around 4 months in an outdoor enclosure and the balance in a large indoor tortoise room. We love her enough to want the best for her. Again, she has a very good home now, so only those capable of providing her a better home will be considered. Thanks all!! ste

smlboggess

5 Year Member
I would love to take sammy i live in homestead fl and have lots of sunshine.

let me know

ste

5 Year Member
shelber10 said:
i would take it but i live in NY is that OK

Thanks for offering, but we want her to have a home where she can live outside year round. Thanks, ste

ste

5 Year Member
RE: Sulcata for adoption Pictures

DSCF1545.JPGHere are some pictures of Sammy. As you can see, she is happy and healthy. We are still looking for a good home in the south. steDSCF1540.JPGDSCF1542.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

smlboggess

5 Year Member
RE: Sulcata for adoption Pictures

ste said:
Here are some pictures of Sammy. As you can see, she is happy and healthy. We are still looking for a good home in the south. ste

i would be willing to take sammy i live in south florida

sam boggess

LitlbitRanch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Az
We are in Arizona :) Nice and warm here.
Do you know how much shipping would be and what your asking.
Thanks

tickfawint2

5 Year Member
If you still have Sammy, I have the perfect home for her. My name is Julia H Morris, and I am an Interpretive Park Ranger at Tickfaw State Park in Springfield Louisiana. I (along with three other interpretive rangers/naturalists) work at the nature center and we would love to offer a great home for sammy at our park/animals reserve. She would be used in an educational animal show for the public about once a week for 30 mins but even during the programs only one of the four naturalists actually touch and/or handle the animals. We have been looking for a sulcata to adopt for some time but as we are a non-profit organization it has been difficult because everyone seems to be asking for very high adoption fees and or shipping fees. Please consider us as a new home for sammie, and if you ever come to louisiana to for a trip you can always come and visit her. Thank you very much for your consideration.

~Julia Morris~
Interpretive Ranger II
Tickfaw State Park

I

Italianlnm

I have adopted Sammy, and will be going to get her later this month.

LitlbitRanch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Az
Italianlnm said:
I have adopted Sammy, and will be going to get her later this month.

Congratulations!
I was hoping to but never heard back about shipping her to Arizona.
Glad she found a new home!

I

Italianlnm

Thanks. We are very excited. We aren't shipping her, but I am meeting them half way to pick her up. We haven't been able to yet, because of us both having busy schedules, but we are very excited to welcome her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.