Sulcata for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally123

Hello
I'm new to the forum. I am hoping to find a good home for my Sulcata tortoise. She is about 30 lbs. and healthy.
I am moving to a condo and I can't keep her anymore. If you are interested please let me know. I am in Tampa.

Lego man

5 Year Member
I would be interested if you would be willing to ship. I have 1 now and have 2.5 acres for him with heated house. Pm me and we can talk
Thx

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mandeville, Louisiana
Please don't send him to anywhere cold like Alaska. I live in Louisiana where it's about as perfect as it can be outside of their natural habitat and even here the winters are tough on them

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Please don't send him to anywhere cold like Alaska. I live in Louisiana where it's about as perfect as it can be outside of their natural habitat and even here the winters are tough on them
Just an FYI in case you didn't know, Alaska Mike is not in Alaska. At least not anymore.

Sally123

yes she is used to the warm weather
I am in Tampa and she still likes to come in the house if it's really cold out:)

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
I figured no tortoise lover would ask for a Sulcata if they were living in Alaska but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point out the fact that it wouldn't be in the best interest of the tort to be sent somewhere cold. :)

jacobmsimpson

I would also be interested I have a large and small ranch located in southern Texas with high fence and buried wire. I could provide a great home for him

Status
Not open for further replies.