Sulcata for adoption

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
All,
Another Sulcata needs a home. Julio is a male, 6+ year old Sulcata. His current owners got him when he was the size of a football, unknown age at that time and have had him for 6 years. Pictures are in the gallery in an album called Julio - Sulcata.

As you can tell from the pictures he looks a little rough. However his owners have him on a correct diet and lighting. I believe the damage happened prior to the current owners and therefore is old and healed.

Julio is much loved and his owners hate to part ways with him but they want a better, year round warm climate with lots of space he can be free to roam in. For the right home the owners may be willing to help with shipping costs, etc.

If you are interested, please fill out the form on my website, www.northwesttortoise.com/rescues and adoptions and email to me. [email protected]

Thanks in advance for considering Julio!

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Julio weighed in at 47 pounds. I'll get measurements today and update.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Thanks for the interest. Julio's adoption is pending. I'll post when it's complete or let you know if something falls through.

mike rowlett

I live in Lindale Texas just north of Tyler and I have entry of room for him if you still have him contac me at livinlegin @yahoo.com MIKE

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Thanks for the interest. However, same answer as above. Julio's adoption is pending.

mike rowlett

Hi this is Mike in Lindale Texas. Did you find a home for ur baby? Please let me know or call if u like 903-714-8433 I can and will make a good home for him for the rest of my life. I think he will out live me so my daughter will take him later on down the road. I know they live a long time

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Same answer as my reply on April 15. Julio's adoption is pending due to weather. We are waiting until its safe to ship across country - its too cold now. When the adoption is complete I will update the thread. IF his adoption falls through I will also update the thread.
Thanks for the interest.