Sulcata doesn't want anything to do with his house

Dok_M

Location (City and/or State)
New Mexico
You need clear vinyl strips. Also do you have a ramp for him to climb into the house? I did not see it in the photos. I put a few shingles on the ramp to help my boy enter.
Just got the clear freezer strip kit in today. I installed 3 of the strips and then removed 2. I set the blocks up and he walked in on the second approach. I figured I'd give him a day or 2 with one strip and add a second on the other side for a while until he gets used to that. I very much appreciate all of your help. 20210928_174048.jpg

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
That's a beautiful house! Only thing is I hope you made provisions to enlarge the door. That opening is going to get small very quickly!

Dok_M

New Mexico
That's a beautiful house! Only thing is I hope you made provisions to enlarge the door. That opening is going to get small very quickly!
Yes I thought about that ahead of time. I used 2x4 with pocket hole screws in it on the sides and top. I can expand the width to 30" and hight to 30" just by unscrewing them and trimming the inside and outside sheets.

Attachments

• 20211011_163608.jpg
    20211011_163608.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9