Sulcata adoption

Gtort.com

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
Willing to adopt and would pay for shipping. Wonderful home in sunny South Carolina. Absolutely love these guys and have fenced in acres as well as the ability to build exceptional housing. Alot of people don't want to ship but remember a few hours of stress for a lifetime of enjoyment is worth it. Always have pics available. Thanks Jason
@jojay327 Hi we have a 5 year old wonderful sulcata named Franklin.. Unfortunately our situation is changing and I won’t have enough space that he needs.. my main thought is for Franklin of course . I have had him since he was 6 months old, just a 2” baby! Now he is 15” long I love him but don’t feel I am going to be able to do him justice when I move.. I am in Las Vegas and would actually prefer him to be where there are other or at least a female his age and size.. he met another sully for the first time last month. Tort play date at the park with a friends 3 year old female.. he followed her all over .. how many sulcatas do you have and how much land and housing etc? Thank you Chasten

Last edited by a moderator:

Genypher

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
Hi, Im looking to adopt another tortoise, do you still have him?

I currently have 1 tortoise, Mikey & I have a custom outdoor habit in my backyard.