Sulcata — looking to adopt a sulcata tortoise

ARwood

Location (City and/or State)
Ventura, ca
Hello fellow tortoise lovers,

I’m looking to adopt a sulcata tortoise. I live in Ventura, California (great weather all year round) and have an indoor and outdoor enclosure ready to go. I’d preferably like to adopt a young tortoise but can also house an adult. It’d be great to adopt from a local owner in Southern California.

Send me a message if you have a tortoise in need of a good home.

Thanks!
Drew

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Have you tried your local Herpetogical society?

OmarOlea

Long Beach CA
Hello Arwood, I am currently selling 4 sulcatas. Three of them are about three of four months and the other one is about a year old.

Metatron

San Jose, CA
Hello, Drew. Happy Memorial Day. We have a yearling. FREE to a good home. Zero pyramiding. We took it from a bad, bad home last December when it still had yolk sack and was in a tank with a box turtle and dog food as a diet. Since then it has been bathed 2x a day, fed Mazuri and Romaine, and sleeps in an enclosed box with smaller humidity chamber. Anyhoo, I am a California boy, so if you are still interested, and you have a large yard, I imagine we can agree to agree.

Sincerely,
Adam

Jimverde5

Cottonwood Arizona
Hello fellow tortoise lovers,

I’m looking to adopt a sulcata tortoise. I live in Ventura, California (great weather all year round) and have an indoor and outdoor enclosure ready to go. I’d preferably like to adopt a young tortoise but can also house an adult. It’d be great to adopt from a local owner in Southern California.

Send me a message if you have a tortoise in need of a good home.

Thanks!
Drew