SUDANESE SULCATA extra scutes BIG DEAL!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Does anyone know of this person? How he raises his torts?
I know him. He is a great guy. Really likable and easy to talk to. He used to raise his babies in the typical dry fashion, but I'm told he has greatly improved his methods by a friend whose husband spent some time at his place working with Bob. I would reach out and ask him how he does it.

Snorkelshark

NC
I know him. He is a great guy. Really likable and easy to talk to. He used to raise his babies in the typical dry fashion, but I'm told he has greatly improved his methods by a friend whose husband spent some time at his place working with Bob. I would reach out and ask him how he does it.

I tried to email him and haven’t heard back, does he have business hours that you know of?

Do you mind if I PM you for some breeder references? You seem to be well ensconced in who is who :)

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
No, I don’t mind at all. He did email me back once, he will only send the torts by air and you have to pick them up at the airport. I found another email address for him, [email protected]. Try this one. I am still waiting for him to contact me back as I asked for pictures and how they were raised.

Last edited:

Snorkelshark

NC
Thanks. That’s the email I used.
I guess he’s out though, our closest airport that flys animals is 4 hours away :(

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks