• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

SUDANESE SULCATA extra scutes BIG DEAL!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Does anyone know of this person? How he raises his torts?
I know him. He is a great guy. Really likable and easy to talk to. He used to raise his babies in the typical dry fashion, but I'm told he has greatly improved his methods by a friend whose husband spent some time at his place working with Bob. I would reach out and ask him how he does it.

Snorkelshark

NC
I know him. He is a great guy. Really likable and easy to talk to. He used to raise his babies in the typical dry fashion, but I'm told he has greatly improved his methods by a friend whose husband spent some time at his place working with Bob. I would reach out and ask him how he does it.
I tried to email him and haven’t heard back, does he have business hours that you know of?

Do you mind if I PM you for some breeder references? You seem to be well ensconced in who is who :)

Cheryl Hills

Youngstown, Ohio
No, I don’t mind at all. He did email me back once, he will only send the torts by air and you have to pick them up at the airport. I found another email address for him, [email protected]. Try this one. I am still waiting for him to contact me back as I asked for pictures and how they were raised.

Last edited:

Snorkelshark

NC
Thanks. That’s the email I used.
I guess he’s out though, our closest airport that flys animals is 4 hours away :(

Cheryl Hills

Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks