Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I've been holding on to all these Sudan babies waiting to sort out the sexes. Finally figured out the last one! I've got one more male than I need, so I'd like to get this guy into a good home. I'm only asking $100 bucks to recover a little of the years of time I put into him. This guy was hatched in May of 2012 and was handed to me directly by the hand of Brad Morris. He claimed these are all of Sudanese origin. I haven't seen any reason any reason to doubt him. These guys from Sudan can get up to 250 pounds, so the new owner needs to be prepared to have a really big one in a few years time. He was started in a closed chamber, soaked daily for the first few months, fed all sorts of weeds, grass, leaves cactus pads, occasional Mazuri and hay. For the last two years he's lived outside with an underground heated hide and his four siblings.

His is very bold, adventurous, and social. He follows me around like a puppy. He will make a great interactive pet for someone.

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

Here is is scavenging weed sprouts off the top of the rain cover to the tunnel that leads to his underground lair. He is a piggy.
IMG_0777.JPG

The wet look:
IMG_0787.JPG

He is right at 15":
IMG_4527.jpeg

PM me with questions or interest. Happy to answer all questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.