Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Besides Jackrat, who else is in AR? I seem to remember a member from Dewitt. I'm here for work right now and yesterday on the way to set I drove by a place with what sure appeared to be a big tortoise pen... Man this is beautiful country. So much space for tortoise pens and great weather most of the year. And here in Stuttgart, they have Mack's Prairie Wings. What an awesome store! I was in heaven there...

austinl01

5 Year Member
Little Rock, AR
I live in the northern Little Rock metro. My town is Sherwood to be exact. I just say Little Rock because that's what everyone knows! :)

It's a nice state to live in...if you can handle the high humidity in the summer.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
austinl01 said:
I live in the northern Little Rock metro. My town is Sherwood to be exact. I just say Little Rock because that's what everyone knows! :)

It's a nice state to live in...if you can handle the high humidity in the summer.

I'm sitting in the LR Airport right now. Just ate at Whole Hogs BBQ. Mmmmmm...

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Tom said:
Besides Jackrat, who else is in AR? I seem to remember a member from Dewitt. I'm here for work right now and yesterday on the way to set I drove by a place with what sure appeared to be a big tortoise pen... Man this is beautiful country. So much space for tortoise pens and great weather most of the year. And here in Stuttgart, they have Mack's Prairie Wings. What an awesome store! I was in heaven there...
Man,I hate that I missed you,Tom. Maybe next time you're in the area,I'll be home.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
jackrat said:
Man,I hate that I missed you,Tom. Maybe next time you're in the area,I'll be home.

The director was from Little Rock and the shoot went really well. I expect to work for these guys again. I'll let you know if I get a call from them.

Work is work. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad that we are both employed in today's day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.