Stupid, stupid people!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
He knocks him on the head then goes ahead and dumps the water on him anyway. So besides being unconscious, the poor guy gets drowned!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yeah stupid stupid people indeed. I've seen quite a few of those idiots trying to one up others.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
There is a new plastic bag challenge. You take one of those plastic bags dry cleaners use for clean clothes, cover your head in it and suck air in hard. So far funeral directors are making their quota, and the average IQ in the affected areas is going up. I know that's not funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtlepete

South Florida
There is a new plastic bag challenge. You take one of those plastic bags dry cleaners use for clean clothes, cover your head in it and suck air in hard. So far nuneral directors are making their quota, and the average IQ in the affected areas is going up. I know that's not funny.

Actually, I think this is an excellent idea to cull the stupid out of society!

All stupidity aside, this video was even stupider. Who trusts someone with no experience to operate machinery like that? The guy didn't even know how to work the stick...

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Have any of you seen the new thing on youtube where people set their body hair on fire???? Omg, how can anyone think that's a good idea....

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Actually, I think this is an excellent idea to cull the stupid out of society!

All stupidity aside, this video was even stupider. Who trusts someone with no experience to operate machinery like that? The guy didn't even know how to work the stick...
The issue is that they don't die, so the gene pool doesn't improve.

May, Aussies, & Hermannis
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
There is a new plastic bag challenge. You take one of those plastic bags dry cleaners use for clean clothes, cover your head in it and suck air in hard. So far nuneral directors are making their quota, and the average IQ in the affected areas is going up. I know that's not funny.

After doing the Ice bucket challenge we're supposed to do the Plastic bag challenge to find the cure for stupidity! Dark humor be here.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Can't open the video at where I'm.

I do realize that we have no shortage of those people to entertain us in a very sad way.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
One way of looking at it!!