Still looking for homes down south for 2 tortoises

Mitch4

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Still looking for new homes down south for 2 adult tortoises. Grew up in Pittsburgh and now need to have a outdoor homes all year round. ( Red foot and Yellow Foot, probably to separate homes) Thanks, Mitch4

dgkcollins

MARIETTA, GA
Hello, I live in Marietta, GA. I currently have a red foot. I am interested. How old are your tortoises and are they male or female?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Still looking for new homes down south for 2 adult tortoises. Grew up in Pittsburgh and now need to have a outdoor homes all year round. ( Red foot and Yellow Foot, probably to separate homes) Thanks, Mitch4
Is the Redfoot male or female?

MikeT307

Florida
What ZeroPilot said, what are the details on their location and possible shipping?

MikeT307

Florida
Understood. Hopefully someone closer to Pennsylvania will help you out. ZeroPilot and I are in South FL.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Make sure you rehome with long term, well known members as unfortunately there are some that only join to get free torts to sell on and make a quick buck.

Treasure Island Jay

Treasure Island FL
How old and approx size of the red foot. We have 6 around same age that are 3-4 lbs in west coast of FLA. Great climate for them down here. Female? Jay

Attachments

• E8477024-A68E-46AB-8444-A26A2F1DF351.jpeg
    E8477024-A68E-46AB-8444-A26A2F1DF351.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17