Still in search

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
I'm currently still in search of someone wishing to rehome Russian tortoise. I was hoping for a group of 1.2 adults. I've been researching relentlessly since the middle of last year, reading articles, joining forms such as this one etc. I recently started constructing a 36ftx12ft enclosure with their native range in mind. I've been a little discouraged, but I'm not giving up. I'm hoping someone would be willing to ship them out to me if I covered the shipping cost. The most common things I've heard was to try craigslist or perhaps a humane society, but keeping tortoises out here is not common and I haven't had any luck. So if anyone knows anyone or are looking to rehome russian tortoise, shoot me a message. Thanks.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I'm currently still in search of someone wishing to rehome Russian tortoise. I was hoping for a group of 1.2 adults. I've been researching relentlessly since the middle of last year, reading articles, joining forms such as this one etc. I recently started constructing a 36ftx12ft enclosure with their native range in mind. I've been a little discouraged, but I'm not giving up. I'm hoping someone would be willing to ship them out to me if I covered the shipping cost. The most common things I've heard was to try craigslist or perhaps a humane society, but keeping tortoises out here is not common and I haven't had any luck. So if anyone knows anyone or are looking to rehome russian tortoise, shoot me a message. Thanks.
There's a couple on the atlanta craigslist right now if your willing to take a drive.

Ferguson

JACOBUS
I live in central PA and looking into rehoming my Russian tortoise. He is about 3 years old. He was gifted to my daughter who could care less of him. I've taken the responsibility and taking care care of him to the best of my ability. However, I think it's too much care and attention that I can give him to make him happy. I worry about him alot.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I live in central PA and looking into rehoming my Russian tortoise. He is about 3 years old. He was gifted to my daughter who could care less of him. I've taken the responsibility and taking care care of him to the best of my ability. However, I think it's too much care and attention that I can give him to make him happy. I worry about him alot.
I'll send you a pm