StarWars: The Force Awakens

lilmegtgood

Hey guys:) Super interesting to read about how you "take in" the world around you! Very interesting! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Adam-I felt a naughty temptation to tease you about wifey and your hearing abilities. Please take note my self-control :D.

Naturalman-I love the movies you mentioned too. I can't even imagine trying to understand Orcs talking to each other! -It honestly makes me laugh a bit to think about it:D : "We ain't had 'nuffin' but maggoty bread for 'Fwee' Stinkin' DAAAays!"

**The next time you are at the library, please PLEASE do me favor and take a peek at a young reader book called "El Deafo" by Cece Bell. It is written as a comic book and the Deaf author does the most AMAZING job of illustrating both what it is like to lose hearing and challenges that face people in the deaf/hard of hearing community. The book brought up points about lip reading, basic etiquette, and challenges that never would have occurred to me. It's extremely clever and won various awards, which is shocking for a Graphic novel.
View attachment 161164
I have read the book it is super good p.s. It is a comic if you didn't know