Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
Im a gamer too and love Star Wars. My son and I have been waiting for Star Wars Battlefront 3 and Halo 4. He is always on X BOX live playing Halo Reach with his friends. I sometime get to play with him as a guest..lol. Already beat All the Halo games except for 1 and 2. Never played them yet. Now he waits Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I was into those war game before he was but now he all into it.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
What I am waiting for is Star Wars: Battlefront III. I liked I and II, and it is a long time coming for a huge multiplayer version to be released. When that game gets announced, I will be first in line. Just think Call of Duty, but in am AT-At on Hoth.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Good news, Chris! Halo 1 is revamped and being released for 360! It looks amazing! :D

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Im a gamer too and love Star Wars. My son and I have been waiting for Star Wars Battlefront 3 and Halo 4. He is always on X BOX live playing Halo Reach with his friends. I sometime get to play with him as a guest..lol. Already beat All the Halo games except for 1 and 2. Never played them yet. Now he waits Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I was into those war game before he was but now he all into it.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
AnthonyC said:
Good news, Chris! Halo 1 is revamped and being released for 360! It looks amazing! :D

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:

That will definitely be worth getting!

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Robert said:
What I am waiting for is Star Wars: Battlefront III. I liked I and II, and it is a long time coming for a huge multiplayer version to be released. When that game gets announced, I will be first in line. Just think Call of Duty, but in am AT-At on Hoth.

Yep we have been waiting too. Awesome games. I think the Star Wars Batllefront games are far one of the best games ever. Right above Halo and Call of Duty games :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Have either you or Robert played any of the Resistance:Fall of Man games? Great games w/a fantastic story line!

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Robert said:

Yep we have been waiting too. Awesome games. I think the Star Wars Batllefront games are far one of the best games ever. Right above Halo and Call of Duty games :D

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
AnthonyC said:

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:

Wow! Im glad they are. My son and I will be getting this one to add to his collection :D

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Robert said:

I agree. I love Call of Duty, and I played Halo 2 until my wife (cough, cough) made me get rid of my original XBox. But that being said, I have never enjoyed a video game as much as Battlefront II. For me, the pure geeky joy of a first person look into classic Star Wars scenes is just awesome.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Made you get rid of your original XBOX.... NOOOOOOOO! How old is your 360? The older models will play certain original XBOX games... including Halo 2!!

Robert said:
FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Robert said:

I agree. I love Call of Duty, and I played Halo 2 until my wife (cough, cough) made me get rid of my original XBox. But that being said, I have never enjoyed a video game as much as Battlefront II. For me, the pure geeky joy of a first person look into classic Star Wars scenes is just awesome.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
AnthonyC said:
Have either you or Robert played any of the Resistance:Fall of Man games? Great games w/a fantastic story line!

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Robert said:

I haven't, but they definitely look cool. I will admit, since Halo 2 multiplayer, I have never opened a single campaign on any game that I've played. Just too hooked on the multiplayer. The storyline for Homefront was pretty cool, but I couldn't bring myself to start the campaign. Multiplayer all the way.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Homefront! Loved it!... but I did play the campaign as well. The story line was amazing, but it was too short. I smell the makings of a "Clan" coming together!!! :D

If you get any of the Resistance games campaign is a must... and definitely start w/#1!

Robert said:
AnthonyC said:

FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Robert said:

I haven't, but they definitely look cool. I will admit, since Halo 2 multiplayer, I have never opened a single campaign on any game that I've played. Just too hooked on the multiplayer. The storyline for Homefront was pretty cool, but I couldn't bring myself to start the campaign. Multiplayer all the way.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Anthony: have you played any of the Borderlands games? I thought they looked pretty good as well.

For me, part of the problem with the campaigns is the classic tale of, "Ok, if I play for twenty more minutes, I'll get six hours of sleep. Ok, if I play just ten more minutes, I'll get three hours of sleep before work. Ok, if I play for five more minutes then I'll get 8 minutes of sleep before work......"

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
No, I saw Borderlands & then passed. There was no reason for it, that I can recall. I think maybe another game that I wanted to get more came out at the same time.
Ok confession time--I once played F.E.A.R. for over 30hrs straight! 2007, XBOX 360, Multi-player, Clan name FPS, Skipped classes that "day" and called out of work, Girlfriend had a meltdown, Said GF is gone now! The End!

Robert said:
Anthony: have you played any of the Borderlands games? I thought they looked pretty good as well.

For me, part of the problem with the campaigns is the classic tale of, "Ok, if I play for twenty more minutes, I'll get six hours of sleep. Ok, if I play just ten more minutes, I'll get three hours of sleep before work. Ok, if I play for five more minutes then I'll get 8 minutes of sleep before work......"

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It took a Star Wars thread to get Rob to come back to us, huh?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Robert...just for fun...post a large pic of your avatar...

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Darth Sidious
DSC_0059.jpg

fhintz

5 Year Member
Fort Myers, FL
I'm currently playing Rift. I played EQ for a long time before that, and some other stuff here and there. Not sure about The Old Republic yet, although Bioware typically makes great games.

Status
Not open for further replies.