10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Breakfast is served
DSCF2163.jpg

Berry Face
DSCF2166.jpg

Squirt is in a plastic x-mas tree tote 52 inch x20 inches x14inches
Front left Geranium plant temporarily removed.
DSCF2204.jpg

Looking towards the humid side
DSCF2168.jpg

The dry side- I will be increasing the size of her water bowl tomorrow
DSCF2208.jpg

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Robyn, she looks so good! Is that a spider plant? Does she eat it or just use it for cover? That would be great to put in outside this summer. I think I am going to get my hubby to make me a tort table before she comes and that I can use for wintering also. Thanks for posting the pics!

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
She has a great place!
what kind of berry is that?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Dee,
Yes it is a spider plant. She doesn't seem to have any interest in even trying to eat it at least not yet. And she seems to use the Orchard hay to hide in rather then the plants. And she is eating the orchard hay on a more regular basis. I actually put the plants in to help keep a humid area by watering and misting the plants. When it was warmer I took her outside and put her in the large pen and she roamed all over it. (It’s pretty big. I house the three adult DT there in the summer. I have just planted it with different plants for DT and they are just starting to sprout. I can't wait until it is a little warmer (next week it’s supposed to warm up a bit maybe into the 70s). If it does I will take her out for some time outside and I will take pics and post them also.
Her hide:
Her dry side is about almost 0 humidity and about 78, then moving towards her heat lamp (middle of enclosure) which is currently set about 102 and next to her uvb light which is at 92 then moving towards her humid side it begins to decrease until it reaches about 78 and about 40% humidity.
Oh and she loves to dig a depression in the dirt and under the hay then she tend to back into this area which she has positioned under the heat lamp.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Melissa, Thanks, that's what’s left of a raspberry, her last one for the time being. I used those to spark her appetite when she was not eating.
Thanks Kelly.

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Really cool!! I keep my 14 month old leopard tortoise (G. pardalis babcocki) in one of those too :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.