Springtails in enclosure (and the house)?

Pure Tortoise Power

Location (City and/or State)
Hong Kong
I've found out today that there are a few springtails in the soil in the enclosure, and I saw one that was wondering on a table next to the tank. I know that they are natural decomposers, like to eat organic matters and food remains. So the question is, can they possibly harm my sully, i.e. Spreading diseases, annoying it in some way? Could they help out with breaking down the faeces of my sully after I put them in the flower pots and favour the growth of the flowers?

xMario

Germany
Never heard about that they could harm ur tortoise so I don't know... but I also use them in my setup I bought them from the pet shop also worms my sully seams to ignore them never had any problems :)

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
But could they transmit any diseases to my sully? Or would it be unhealthy if my sully accidentally eat some? Because I notice sometimes it takes a bite out of the soil for no reason

xMario

Germany
But could they transmit any diseases to my sully? Or would it be unhealthy if my sully accidentally eat some? Because I notice sometimes it takes a bite out of the soil for no reason
I don't think they can transmit any diseases to ur tort and if she eat some accidentally it won't be a problem
Regarding the bite out of the soil for no reason if he does this on a regular basis that means hes missing something in his diet and hes trying to get it through the soil
They don't do things for no reason
If u see this regularly u need to improve ur diet or supplementation

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
I don't think they can transmit any diseases to ur tort and if she eat some accidentally it won't be a problem
Regarding the bite out of the soil for no reason if he does this on a regular basis that means hes missing something in his diet and hes trying to get it through the soil
Oh OK! I'll fix that ASAP!

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
Also, how much different nutrients do they need to take in regularly? Like the percentage of ratio?