[split] "Tortoise" publication at a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Moderator note:

We don't allow posts talking about the seller's original post in the "For Sale" section, and we usually just delete them, however, this post by Anthony P makes a good point and explains a bit about the item Will is selling, so I've moved it here so you all can comment on it. This is the "for sale" post:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-75616.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so everyone knows, this is a great deal, for a great book. I bought mine from Allen for 25 plus shipping, and I felt lucky to have one, since this is the Turtle Conservancy's publication for their members. Membership there is 100 dollars a year, which I'm sure is worth it, but I'm this book isn't necessarily something everyone gets.

It is a long book and is jam packed with great info you can't get anywhere else. If you haven't often it yet, do yourself a favor and grab one. I almost want to buy a second copy out of respect for those deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.