[split] my star tortoise enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Hi Gus. Pretty little guy you have there. It was a little hard to see his enclosure all the way. Are there any pictures that you can post that are larger? I was wondering if your enclosure is glass because it looks like it to me. Anyway if it is you might want to put a border around so the tortoise doesn't think he can walk out of it. Sometimes they rub their little noses raw trying to get out and this also frustrates them. Other then that to me it looks very nice. :D

Gus

5 Year Member
Hi Candy is the enclosure is a 2ft tank but I'm changing it to a big blue tub so that the star have more place to roam around. :D Will post more picture next time.

Candy said:
Hi Gus. Pretty little guy you have there. It was a little hard to see his enclosure all the way. Are there any pictures that you can post that are larger? I was wondering if your enclosure is glass because it looks like it to me. Anyway if it is you might want to put a border around so the tortoise doesn't think he can walk out of it. Sometimes they rub their little noses raw trying to get out and this also frustrates them. Other then that to me it looks very nice. :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Hey Gus. Your enclosure looks very nice...I agree with Candy about putting a border around the tank. I keep most of mine in glass vivariums. Is that a water turtle next to your Star? What kind is it?

Gus

5 Year Member
I'm changing it to those big blue tub which people use for koi indoor pond but it's the smaller. end of next week i will post some pic for you to see.

Feel free to add me in facebook and let me know you're from this forum = ) so I know we're tortoise lover

terryo said:
Hey Gus. Your enclosure looks very nice...I agree with Candy about putting a border around the tank. I keep most of mine in glass vivariums. Is that a water turtle next to your Star? What kind is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.