Spitfire thinks he is hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
I've been playing musical tanks with the reptiles. Spitfire our albino tangerine honduran milksnake has been having a grand time since I changed out his tank and added some fake ivy to his tank. He thinks he is hiding. LOL :D
101_2433.jpg

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I'm not usually a milksnake fan, but he is beautiful!!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
ALDABRAMAN said:
He is in his mind!

;)

lisa127 said:
I'm not usually a milksnake fan, but he is beautiful!!

Thank you! The picture doesn't do justice to his actual color. I couldn't pass him up when we saw him. He has the best personality too. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The greens really make his vibrant colors ummm spit out at you. ;) :D Love the color.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
Not a huge albino fan, but that one sure is perty! I bet you get a lot of compliments, even from non-snake folk!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Cute, cute, cute! And I love that term--musical tanks!! Sounds like my house... Seems like the roomie (also a reptile person) and I are constantly swapping enclosures around. Today was "musical rat cages day." :D

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Jacqui said:
The greens really make his vibrant colors ummm spit out at you. ;) :D Love the color.
It does doesn't it? That's why I think it's so funny that he thinks he is hiding :p

nicoleandrocky said:
love the name spitfire :D
Wish we could take credit for his name, but he came with the name. It is pretty cool though. :)

froghaven5 said:
Jacqui said:
It does doesn't it? That's why I think it's so funny that he thinks he is hiding :p

nicoleandrocky said:
love the name spitfire :D
Wish we could take credit for his name, but he came with the name. It is pretty cool though. :)

Thanks for all the compliments! Most people we know do think he has neat coloring, but most non-snake people won't admit it :p

Floof said:
Cute, cute, cute! And I love that term--musical tanks!! Sounds like my house... Seems like the roomie (also a reptile person) and I are constantly swapping enclosures around. Today was "musical rat cages day." :D

Musical tanks is a funny term. :D Just want to clarify that each tank was thoroughly scrubbed out and sanitized before putting their current residents inside. Haven't gotten into keeping rats and don't think I will anytime soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.