Spekes...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Refresh my memory, how many of these do you have?

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Refresh my memory, how many of these do you have?
At the moment I've got four of them.(2,2) but one female is sub adult. I hope to get another pair in the next months but it's really difficult to get them here.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Nice Julian. Exciting stuff.

Yes but at at the moment she only runs from one spot to the other and and don't really accept the "lay mountain" I build a new one because the old one was to small for her. Hopefully when the night comes the others are sleeping and the earth get warmer she can lay...

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1456694469.422006.jpg

So finally I got 3 eggs from her. But I found them randomly today so I don't know how long they are in the ground.. I don't think that they're fertile.. But it's a good sign that she lays after 3 years of keeping them. Next year I'll try the same think with raising up the testosterone of the two males and hopefully they'll breed more times and she'll lay fertile eggs next autumn/winter.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
I don't think that they're fertile. But I said it.. It's a good sign that she lay. That shows me that I keep them right and that my these with the two males works. This season I hope to get fertile eggs with my strategie!