Speaking as a forum member and not a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So as some may or may not know we have had our rough times and our good times, I think the good vastly outweigh the bad.But recently I have been enjoying our forum especially the naughty birthday thread. Personally I think that is what is great about our forum we argue and disagree, all people do, but all in all we come together and laugh and enjoy and help out other members. I sincerely wish this forum had been around (also the net would have been nice) I probably would not have lost my pancake tortoise and my soft shell when I was younger. I hope everyone enjoys their time here no matter how much or little time you spend here.

Now speaking as a new moderator if you feel that someone is being unfair or breaking the rules please let one of us know, if you feel that it is a moderator that is being unfair or breaking the rules (hopefully not me) then let josh the administrator know, I know from personal experience that he is extremely fair, and usually goes above and beyond the call of duty to try and make this a fun and fair place to be.

So vent here let the forum know what you like or don't like about it, what do you think we can do to improve it. Once again thanks for reading this and I hope you all continue to be a part of this place for a long long time.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I enjoyed the birthday thread a lot! We need more like that from time to time.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I like the forum much better now that the fighting and nit picking has finally stopped.

Mr. Happy Birthday Candle man was pretty darn funny............why dude that's a pretty big candle you got there..................

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Personally I was EXTREMELY OFFENDED by that candle guy pic...

JUST KIDDING!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

goldie

5 Year Member
California
I really like this thread.. As a new member it is intimidating to ask questions that have probably been asked a thousand times..and to hear we can go to someone for info or just vent about issues feels good. Thank you for writing this:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
goldie said:
I really like this thread.. As a new member it is intimidating to ask questions that have probably been asked a thousand times..and to hear we can go to someone for info or just vent about issues feels good. Thank you for writing this:)
I don't want anyone to feel intimidated to ask questions, always feel free to ask.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I think TFO is awesome and I think our newest moderator rock's!! Thank's David:)

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
I love the forum and everyone is nice and the moderators are fair and also Josh is doing a good job also so I have no complaints.Thank the LORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.