Southern Testudo graeca ibera

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
AKA "southern ibera", these Southern Turkish Testudo graeca ibera are a smaller, uncommonly seen form of this popular tortoise. Unlike their common northern cousins which attain sizes of between 8 and 11", southerns average at between 5.5 and 7.5". They have beautiful yellow coloration all over with noticeably yellow heads. These hibernate outdoors, can withstand both extreme heat and cold and are some of the most personable of the Testudo species out there.

Think of them as a robust, non-sensitive Mesopotamian tortoise (Golden Greek).

I have several babies available that are ready to go. Pictured (pics do absolutely no justice) are a few of them. I am also including photos of an adult and of a 2.5 year old, neither are for sale.

$200 each with overnight shipping included.

*We also have Marginated tortoises (Testudo marginata) babies ready to go for $200 each shipped

*We also have Lebanese Mesopotamian tortoises (Testudo graeca terrestris) babies ready to go for $250 each shipped.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

For testimonials, click this link: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/ch...i-haven.98636/

For any information regarding Mediterranean tortoises, please visit our growing site: www.HermanniHaven.com
IMG_4294.jpgIMG_4293.jpgIMG_4292.jpgIMG_4291.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.