Southern California Sulcata for Adoption

socal25

Hey guys, I've been trying to upload this in the adoption section of the site, but it won't let me so I thought I'd put it here for now. Though I have been using the information on this site for a while I just made an account to see if anyone would be able to adopt my tortoise. His name is Chuck, though I can't tell if he is a he or she yet. Being in college he just isn't able to get the care he needs when I'm not home. He also doesn't have the space he needs, which we thought we would have by now. He really deserves to have a big open space. I'll attach a few pictures. He is 3 years old and about 10 inches long and 7 wide and like I said I don't think I can tell the sex yet.He does have a little pyramiding, but other than that is healthy. I'm in the south bay area, so near Torrance, Redondo Beach, Manhattan beach etc. If its a reasonable distance I can drive him to you. I also have a little tub of orchard grass hay, small pouch of Mazuri LS Tortoise Diet, and TNT powder from Carolina Pet Supply. I'd really like him to go to a good home. You'll like him, he's a good kid. Sorry if I left anything out and let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

ra5awKD.jpg

RhXYRsy.jpg
qAvQK4k.jpg
U3x1XbC.jpg

Forester

Looks healthy except for the little pyrmaiding. I think I am interested live in Odessa Texas. Its about 2.5 hours south west of Lubbock Texas. Dry climate and warm mostly year round except for around two months in the winter. Maybe three. If you are interested please reply

Tortugatron

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Buhl, Idaho
Hello, if you still need a home and everyone falls through, I am interested. I currently have four sulcatas and am very familiar with them. I take in the big guys no one can give a home to. Are you asking a rehoming fee? I'm in Riverside, about an hour from you. I can pick up. Please let me know if interested.

Forester

He is really adorable and I would love to have him/her if that would be possible. Since I live so far away would you be willing to ship? I have a nice large yard and he would be outside most the time except for in the winter months. For down here its normally the end of November to the middle of February. I would really love to have him and would be willing to pay shipping. Get back to me if you are interested. You can email me at
[email protected]
Thanks, hope you have luck if you don't decide to choose me for his/her forever home.

socal25

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Thanks for your interest and offers, but I actually just rehomed him to another member on the forum.